Guest Information / Summer
Invigorating mountain air, thrilling bike trails, and incomparable sunsets – Mt. Buller is a fabulous summer escape.
Iltis Ski Club offers comfortable accommodation for biking or hiking enthusiasts, group get-togethers, or anyone attending Mt. Buller’s fantastic summer events program – which includes food and wine festivals, mountain biking and cycling competitions, car races, and Easter celebrations.
External Guest Rates for 2023
|Child Under 14||$37|
|Full Time Student / Pensioner||$49|
|Whole Lodge (28 beds)||$920|
In addition to this, over Summer there is a Lodge Open, Close and Cleaning Fee that is applied to a booking. The fee will depend on how full the lodge is so will not be known until bookings are finalised, but as a guide, it would be $200 for a weekend, so if 4 people were up that would be $50 per person, if 20 were up it would be $10 per person. Note that this does not apply to the whole lodge booking as it is already included in the price.
Guest bookings can be made by:
- An Iltis Ski Club member
- Emailing email@example.com
If you have any queries or need any additional information before booking, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the bottom entry, on the lower left hand side of the building.
- The lodge has a security door code. Make sure you have been given the code before you arrive.
- When you arrive, the essential services will be running.
- Rooms are self-allocated, on a first-come / first-served basis.
- Rooms 1 – 6 are upstairs, and rooms 7 – 9 are downstairs.
- Each room has allocated food storage space in the kitchen.
- Guests are expected to maintain a clean environment in all areas, and to leave the lodge in the state they found it.
- Cleaning equipment can be found in the kitchen, and in the cupboard at the top of the stairs.
- If you’re the last guest to leave the lodge, please turn off the lights and close the doors behind you.
- Please store any sporting equipment, such as mountain bikes, in the ski storage area downstairs.
What to Bring
- Sheets, blankets/doona/sleeping bag & pillowcase. (Check with your sponsoring member or HCR prior to your arrival about whether you’ve been allocated a double(Queen) or single bed)
- Meals (unless you plan to eat out)
Summer Hut management is shared by Paul Richmond (Our resident Snowmaker) – who may or may not be onsite during your stay, and Daniel Ferguson who lives off site. In the event of a genuine emergency, if Paul is not available, you can contact Daniel Ferguson on 0407 315 769
Other Important Information
- Please note the bedrooms cannot be locked.
- All persons enter the lodge at their own risk. Iltis Ski Club accepts no responsibility for personal injury, loss or theft of property. Likewise, guests are reminded that mountain sports are inherently dangerous, and they participate at their own risk.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause at the lodge.
- Iltis Ski Club is a smoke free environment.