Guest Information / Summer
Invigorating mountain air, thrilling bike trails, and incomparable sunsets – Mt. Buller is a fabulous summer escape.
Iltis Ski Club offers comfortable accommodation for biking or hiking enthusiasts, group get-togethers, or anyone attending Mt. Buller’s fantastic summer events program – which includes food and wine festivals, mountain biking and cycling competitions, car races, and Easter celebrations.
External Guest Rates for 2021
|Child Under 14||$33|
|Full Time Student / Pensioner||$44|
|Whole Lodge (28 beds)||$880|
Guest bookings can be made by:
- An Iltis Ski Club member
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for summer 2020/21 we have implemented a 2 night minimum stay policy. Also, there is an additional $200 Covid cleaning fee for all groups of 10 people or more, and an additional $100 Covid cleaning fee for all groups of 9 people or less. These fees enable us to implement extra cleaning measures in response to the ongoing Covid-19 challenge. BYO pillows and pillow cases. Sheets are provided.
Payment is required before your booking is confirmed. Once made, bookings may only be cancelled (less a 20% cancellation fee) up to 21 days prior to the booking date. Bookings cancelled within 21 days of booking date are payable in full unless the vacancies are subsequently filled, in which case the 20% cancellation fee still applies.
- If you have any queries or need any additional information before booking, please email: email@example.com
- Please use the bottom entry, on the lower left hand side of the building.
- The lodge has a security door code. Make sure you have been given the code before you arrive.
- When you arrive, the essential services will be running.
- Rooms are self-allocated, on a first-come / first-served basis.
- Rooms 1 – 6 are upstairs, and rooms 7 – 9 are downstairs.
- Each room has allocated food storage space in the kitchen.
- Guests are expected to maintain a clean environment in all areas, and to leave the lodge in the state they found it.
- Cleaning equipment can be found in the kitchen, and in the cupboard at the top of the stairs.
- If you’re the last guest to leave the lodge, please turn off the lights and close the doors behind you.
- Please store any sporting equipment, such as mountain bikes, in the ski storage area downstairs.
What to Bring
- Sheets, blankets/doona/sleeping bag & pillowcase. (Check with your sponsoring member or HCR prior to your arrival about whether you’ve been allocated a double or single bed)
- Meals (unless you plan to eat out)
Our summer hut manager lives off site. However, in the event of a genuine emergency, you can contact Daniel Ferguson on 0407 315 769
Other Important Information
- Please note the bedrooms cannot be locked.
- All persons enter the lodge at their own risk. Iltis Ski Club accepts no responsibility for personal injury, loss or theft of property. Likewise, guests are reminded that mountain sports are inherently dangerous, and they participate at their own risk.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause at the lodge.
- Iltis Ski Club is a smoke free environment.